What we do
- We collect personally identifiable information about our visitors who register on our site or fill out a form, this enables us to help provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible.
- Knowing your preferences means we can better meet your needs and allow you special access privileges.
- Through online forms, we collect information that may include: name, contact information including email addresses, job title, demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests, and other information relevant to customer surveys.
We may use this information to
- Email you newsletters, notify you of events or items we think might be of interest to you (you can choose to opt out by mailing us at email@example.com).
- Perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site.
- Recognise user access privileges.
What we don’t do (ever)
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
- Share the information we track on the website, in any form with third parties, except with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Release (distribute, sell or lease) personal information about any individual visitor unless we have your express permission or are required to do so by law.
- HealthCare Minds Ltd is not responsible for the content or the privacy of external websites to which we may link.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you individually, tailoring its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic cookies to identify which pages are being used. This allows us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website so we can tailor it to our visitors’ needs. This information is only used for statistical purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your own browser setting to decline cookies of you prefer. However this may stop you from getting full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites