HealthCare Minds Consultancy Services are provided by Jane Campion and associate Experts
Jane is a Registered General Nurse with a Masters in Health Sciences (Primary Care), and has over 25 years nursing experience working across a variety of HealthCare settings. Jane holds many other qualifications such as CPR , Diplomas in Travel Health, Research Methods and Asthma Management.
As an experienced educator who is committed to evidence based best practice, audit and quality assurance, and a creative thinker with the ability to review, plan and negotiate new initiatives, identify problems and formulate solutions, Jane is ideally placed to help you with practical approaches to everyday problems.
These services are tailored to your specific needs and done in close consultation with you or your organisation. Where possible we will leverage your internal resources and capabilities to help you in finding innovative solutions to meet your goals.
We work closely with other associate experts and can bring in a broader team to cover a range of situations where additional expertise is required.
- Nurse consultancy for General Practice and Homecare including education and training.
- Development of Training programmes through Blended, On-site & Virtual Learning Environments.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Interviewing of Practice Nurses for General Practice, Research Nurses , Homecare Managers and Care Assistants following robust processes to help you recruit the best staff for your organisation.
- QQI training for Healthcare Support and Nursing studies
- Assistance with the review and development of Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Support with Clinical Research, for both academic studies & clinical drug trials.
HealthCareMinds can help you with your educational writing needs, our writers span a range of disciplines.
The Writing uses evidence based on best practice and brings with it the professionals’ own expertise.
- Easy to understand language for health information for the lay public (clinical trials such as patient information leaflets and consent forms), website content, disease information leaflets and more.
- Educational content for virtual learning environments.
- Educational materials for continuing professional development programmes.
- Review and update of training materials
- Work with healthcare website developers writing copy content.
- Information for HealthCare professionals (web site copy, product information, booklets presentations etc
If you have a particular requirement you think HealthCare Minds could help you with please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can work together without obligation.